Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 11 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a technical support engineer to join our team supporting our 11+ million-strong user base. Responsibilities also include adding content to our public-facing knowledge base to keep it up-to-date with our increasing feature set. A background in software development is desired
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman's developer community of 11 million+ via our public Github issue tracker and the customer community on our web site.
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness, and # of iterations to a successful resolution
- 2+ years of experience doing technical product support for a modern / SaaS product
- Familiarity with API Development / SaaS products a big plus
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works
- Familiarity with support platforms, Jira, Github, and Confluence are positives.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our Wellness Program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Quarterly team offsites and monthly happy hours will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?