## Key Responsibilities
- Install and configure company’s application for customers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Maintain app installation process.
- Implement custom requests of customers.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Do integration with third-party apps.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of Knowledge base articles.
## Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Good logical thinking.
- Good at problem-solving and debug skills.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
- Proficient English reading and writing skills.
## Preferred Qualifications
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Have track of record in e-commerce.
- Day-off: 18 days/year
- Salary for the 13th month.
- Year-end Bonus base on your proficiency
- Salary review every 6 months
- Local healthcare plan
- Free online learning. Reimbursement for selected online courses.
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.