HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest-growing technology companies with over 180,000 customers worldwide. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. Join our team today and let us help you reach your full potential in the world of technology.
We are looking for someone with advanced cPanel web hosting and server administration experience to join our L2 support team. We want a person with knowledge of cPanel based migrations at scale, someone that continuously looks for smarter ways to accomplish tasks and naturally enjoys working with people.
Schedule - All On Eastern Time (Toronto)
Responsibilities And Duties
- 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- 2:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM
So, what can you do for our customers?
Qualifications And Skills
- Solve customers technology issues and communicate with them via a ticketing system (email)
- Install, configure, maintain, and solve errors for content management systems including, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Review email logs, determine why an error is happening, and solve it
- Troubleshoot why a website is slow or not loading
- Handle migrations from external providers to our servers
- Ensure the migrations are completed successfully with no errors or issues
- Work with cPanel scripts to tweak settings or fix accounts
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience
Benefits And Perks
- Must have experience working in the web hosting industry
- Intimate knowledge of cPanel, how it works and how to fix errors with it
- Excellent SSH and command-line skills
- Ability to interpret email and weblogs
- Knowledge of DNS
- Knowledge of Mod_Security, PHP applications, Web Errors, Email Errors, CSF, CloudLinux, etc
- Driven to be the best and you have examples to prove it
So what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
- Company events. We include every team member, no matter where they live.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at HostPapa!HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Powered by JazzHR