OmboriGrid is hiring a Technical Support Specialist to work in Philippines.
What does Ombori Apps do?
We are creating the leading platform to power digital experiences in physical spaces. We are bringing the power and flexibility of the online world into the physical world, helping our clients to create smart stores, smart cities, and smart spaces.
We created Ombori Grid, a fully developed, easily integrated and scalable SaaS platform which enables us and our partners to rapidly build, deploy, and manage a wide range of customizable solutions.
Slick customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. We bridge a wide range of IoT devices, AI and machine learning powered cognitive services with touch screens and mobile phones to create solutions that are memorable, easy to use, and delight our customers.
Our mission is to transform the way people shop, visit, and enjoy leisure time.
We're growing fast. In February 2021 we took second round of investment of 60million SEK to fund the next stage of our expansion.
What will you be doing?
You will play a critical role for increasing customer lifetime value and customer satisfaction. It can be achieved through both reactive support and pro-active monitoring. With the overall mission to ensure a smooth experience for end users interacting with Ombori product and solutions.
You will be a resourceful problem solver who has a well-developed sense of service and think that problem-solving is fun and rewarding. This is an exciting time to join us as we are rapidly expanding!
Your role will involve the following:
- Answering inquiries and perform first and second line support.
- Acting as the key person in remote troubleshooting and resolution of customer reported issues involving on-site hardware and software.
- Ensuring each customer support request is handled within their SLA.
- Conducting professional and empathetic conversations with customers to gather information, troubleshoot, and resolve their obstacles.
- Performing proactive monitoring and act on it to prevent or minimize impact to the customers.
- Escalating issues that need third line support attention (tech team or partners on the site)
- Tracking and reporting performance on Support Key metrics internally to stakeholders.
- Identifying sales inquiries that are masquerading as support requests and pass them to the sales team.
- Proactively identifying and implement improvements to the support process and tools.
- Engaging with Product and Tech team to influence product roadmap based on the issues, feedbacks and observation from customer sites.
Are you the right fit?
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a similar role. Technical support experience involving hardware, software and networking.
- IT skills. Understanding of Linux, Windows and MacOS operating systems and ability to use command line tools and similar tools for troubleshooting.
- Extraordinary communication and people skills. You will need to be fluent in both written and spoken English. You will also need to be comfortable working with colleagues and clients for whom English is not a primary language. Ability to explain complex concepts and solutions.
- Solution orientation. Strong desire to help people solving complex problems.
- Networking. Ability to leverage resources within the company to get to right answers and achieve resolution through self drive.
- Prioritizing. Ability to handle and prioritize a portfolio of tickets at various stages of resolution.
- Working time flexibility. Ability to work different business hours with on-call rotation (8-16, 16-24 or 24-8 CET)
Why join Ombori?
We’re looking for people who relish a challenge and enjoy pushing themselves. Don’t expect to stay in your comfort zone - our clients are demanding, and they expect the best. But here’s what we offer you.
- Be part of a growing international team of talented professionals. You’ll find yourself working alongside people from countries such as Sweden, Russia, China, Hungary, the UK, and the Philippines.
- Work on challenging, innovative projects with high profile clients and partners throughout the world. You’ll have the satisfaction that comes from delivering ground-breaking results that will be used by millions of people together with our clients (including well-known brands like Target, Dufry, IKEA, H&M, Lindt, Max Fashion, and ACE Hardware) and partners (Microsoft, Samsung, Intel, ITAB Avanade, Tech Data).
- Develop your full potential. We pride ourselves on having a culture that allows everyone to feel valued and empowered. As part of Ombori, you’ll be expected to step up and take ownership of whatever you work on. Show us what you can do and carve out a role that’s perfect for you.
Interested? Let’s talk.