Why you’ll love SEDNA
SEDNA is email reimagined, an intelligent communications system for high-performance teams that gives more time back for the work that matters. By aligning teams through action-based communication, SEDNA drastically reduces email volume and creates more efficient, productive, and collaborative workflows across organizations.
With SEDNA, any team—no matter the size or location—can work as one to achieve empowered alignment and maximum productivity.
We work hard and strive for results. We also value people’s lives outside of work. The people of SEDNA are world travellers, devoted parents, ultra-marathon runners, knitting enthusiasts, animal lovers, ski adventurers, hip hop dancers, Canada Games athletes, emergency response volunteers, and so much more. We’re told that one of the best things about working at SEDNA is that everyone is empowered to solve large problems and that everyone’s opinion is valued.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join SEDNA to help deliver on our promise of world-class customer support for our customers. Our Customer Support team delivers a world-class experience to our customers in which we are available 24/7/365 and currently possess a 30 minute first response time. This is a remote position working from home.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries day-to-day in a considerate, polite, succinct, informative, and timely manner.
- Triage and solve customer queries to ensure success and a positive customer experience.
- Be a SEDNA expert with the ability to identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Product, Customer Success and Engineering.
- Aid and assist in the creation of knowledge base articles.
- Act as a point of escalation for the Customer Support team.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced understanding of computers, browsers, and mobile devices.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information that is universally understood.
- Your curiosity, empathy, resourcefulness and logic make you an excellent troubleshooter.
- You know when something is over your head and you ask for help.
- Mastery of English both written and spoken.
- Have the ability to exhibit diplomacy, tact, and grace under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Short and fast decision-making process with the ability to work autonomously.
- You are legally able to work in Singapore.
- Experience with help desk ticketing/communication technology platforms like Zendesk.
- You have experience working in a start-up environment (preferably SaaS)
- Knowledge and experience with APIs, JIRA, KIBANA and SMTP and other email technologies.
- You have experience in helping customers over email, chat or telephone.
- Technical writing and knowledge base article creation experience.
What we offer in return:
- Share options - you’ll own part of the SEDNA journey
- Collaborative and creative environment
- Being part of the journey of a fast growing SaaS Company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- We help you grow - both professionally and personally
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas for this role.
We attract global talent. Our technical teams are globally based. This opportunity is based out of Singapore. We are also open for remote employees in Singapore as long as you are able to work in the SGP timezone for the hours of 10am-6pm SGP.
We accept who you are.
We celebrate our successes together.
We value your time and life outside of work.
We value diversity in every shape and form.
We operate globally, with offices in London, Vancouver, and Singapore.