TECHNICAL WRITER - REMOTE (WFH TEMPORARY) Salary: 45,000 - 60,000 - Dempsey Resource Management Inc. | New Day Jobs (Yangon, Myanmar)
Easy Apply (Dempsey Resource Management Inc.) TECHNICAL WRITER - REMOTE (WFH TEMPORARY) Salary: 45,000 - 60,000 job. View job description,
responsibilities and qualifications. See if you qualify!
3 to 5 years
Monday To Friday
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and product managers to write, edit, and maintain documentation.
- Maintain the templates and framework for easy-to-read and find documentation.
- Organize, articulate, and convey technical information and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Develop new ways to convey complex information to a technical audience.
- Participate in product kickoffs and project planning sessions to determine appropriate documentation deliverables.
- Attend regular project meetings with architects, engineers, and product managers.
- Provide estimates for documentation projects.
- Review technical requirements and design specifications to learn product functionality.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and product managers to obtain information on products and product functionality.
- Translate understanding of product functionality into clear, concise user documentation.
- Solicit and incorporate technical input from engineers into product documentation.
- Edit documentation to ensure clarity, accuracy, organization, and conformance to style guides and standards.
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
- At least 2 years experience of researching, writing, editing, and reviewing technical and/or product documentation and content in support of technical teams and customers.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to write effective technical content for business and developer audiences. Familiarity with API documentation is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is preferred, but not required.
11 months ago
views, 1 today
You will receive the email for your email confirmation. Please check!