Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and product managers to write, edit, and maintain documentation.
- Maintain the templates and framework for easy-to-read and find documentation.
- Organize, articulate, and convey technical information and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Develop new ways to convey complex information to a technical audience.
- Participate in product kickoffs and project planning sessions to determine appropriate documentation deliverables.
- Attend regular project meetings with architects, engineers, and product managers.
- Provide estimates for documentation projects.
- Review technical requirements and design specifications to learn product functionality.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and product managers to obtain information on products and product functionality.
- Translate understanding of product functionality into clear, concise user documentation.
- Solicit and incorporate technical input from engineers into product documentation.
- Edit documentation to ensure clarity, accuracy, organization and conformance to style guides and standards.
- At least 2 years experience of researching, writing, editing, and reviewing technical and/or product documentation and content in support of technical teams and customers.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to write effective technical content for business and developer audiences. Familiarity with API documentation preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is preferred, but not required.
Nice to Have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building.
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies
- Interest in Blockchain and Technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!