Technology Recruiter – (Work from home optional)
Envoy Search Partners, specialist in Emerging technologies recruitment. We are embarking on an expansion phase and ready to hire hands on recruitment consultants for our Singapore operation.
We offer an excellent commission structure, flexible working hours, a high level of autonomy, and most importantly – the setup, assistance, tools, as well as full time researchers to enable you to focus on what you do best – placing people into companies.
- Provide end to end recruitment services to clients with the help of a dedicated Researcher based remotely.
- Manage, collaborate, motivate, inspire, and get the best out of your recruitment Researcher, leveraging their efforts and guiding them effectively to achieve sourcing and selection of the best available talent.
- Hit set KPIs and go above and beyond
- Be responsible, accountable and highly effective in Business Development, building and maintaining your own client base.
- Be curious, creative and analytical towards the company’s internal processes and set up. Be assertive and proactive in communicating ideas and areas for improvement when necessary. Your input and opinions are valuable.
- Provide a positive and highly credible experience for both clients and candidates.
- 3+ years of experience in the full 360 cycle of recruitment from business development, through to sourcing, placing and everything in between.
- Good knowledge of the latest industry trends, sourcing tricks, tools, and online platforms to leverage best practice recruitment processes.
- Experienced and highly skilled in negotiation, pitching and presenting, networking, candidate and client management with an organised, professional and interpersonal demeanour.
- The ability to carefully question, understand and fine tune a client’s requirements, as well as the ability to effectively sell a client and role to relevant candidates is key.
Proven experience, aptitude and self accountability in Business Development, having been responsible for onboarding new client accounts by yourself and building a reputation within those accounts as a reliable and well liked recruitment partner.