Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Territory & Data Operations Manager to join our growing team. As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you will be responsible for owning the quality and integrity of the data housed in core business systems, including Salesforce.com and Thoughtspot, among others, as well as owning our Territory design process working closely with senior sales leaders across the business. You will also be responsible to:
- Establishing and maintaining a set of processes and controls aimed at ensuring data quality and integrity issues are surfaced and addressed on an ongoing basis
- Raising data quality and performance levels in our tech stack including Salesforce and Thoughtspot especially with respect to critical data elements, including accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and closed business
- Establishing & Facilitating our bi-annual GTM Territory design process
- Territory health and analyzing data to help develop better target companies and better overall territories
- Own our data enrichment strategy and quality
- Creating and publishing data hygiene reports so that the broader organization has visibility to the quality and integrity of the data at any given point in time as well as on an ongoing basis
- Coordinating various data cleanup tasks which include: deduping account and contact data, ensuring data enrichment via our standard tools is performed consistently and correctly, overseeing the SFDC account creation process to prevent duplicates, and ensure all internal requirements are met
- Ad hoc reporting to assist business leaders with strategic decisions
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 4 Years Experience in data management, or other similar sales operations roles
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written); ability to convey information clearly and concisely
- 1-2 Years experience with Salesforce as a Salesforce Admin or Reporting Specialist
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- High energy, positive attitude with the ability to take initiative; strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful; discipline to conduct and manage marketing process from initial concept to lead generation
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact