The ideal candidate will be responsible to identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new market, develop a harmonious working environment for the merchant sales team.
- Supervision of personnel, including work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel action; motivate team members to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Develop solid and long-term influential relationships with wholesales and key decision makers at all levels in the assigned customer base.
- Need to operate all administration purposes for their designated branch.
- Enables the creation of an aligned annual forecast of sales for each brand, by month. Estimates demand arising from seasonality and activities planned by the company. Provides timely inputs as new information becomes available. In reviewing forecast accuracy, is able to explain why actual sales vary by more than 10% of the sales estimates.
- Reviews journey plans every six months. Defines calls, call frequencies using GAME, and allots appropriate travel and call time using best call time. Sequences each call by day, using a recognized method of route planning. Monitors adherence to the plan.
- Uses a number of questioning techniques to identify relevant customer needs and uses a prepared opening statement to engage the customer's interest. Presents features advantages and benefits of the proposition effectively, using selling tools. Summarizes key customer benefits succinctly before closing, using an appropriate closing technique.
- Engages in structured negotiations with a customer, explaining value of proposition before negotiating, trading variables in order of priority. Trades concessions in return for something of value, using a range of tactics to achieve goals. If agreement is made, confirms and agrees details. If not, agrees next steps.
- Coaches all direct reports at least one day in each month using IFCAD process. Maintains detailed records of individuals' progress and use these to plan for upcoming coaching sessions and to identify additional development opportunities.
- Always follows customer service standards and policies. Customers provide positive feedback on customer service. Identifies opportunities to improve customer service and works with appropriate stakeholders to make improvements.
- Consolidates the contents of daily, weekly and monthly reports at the end of each month. Analyses these reports to identify opportunities to increase distribution of Opco's brands, improve A2QVP2 execution in-outlet or to increase average sales per outlet. Develops targets for the coming month. Shares these targets with the sales team.
- Updates standardized customer folders monthly. Includes facts on customer's organization, strategies, and objectives. Analyses customer's business performance as a whole and in relevant categories. Details company's objectives, strategies and plans for customer and analysis of company's performance against them.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in managerial role
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and distributor relationship
- Excellent self-motivated, interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead the implementation of innovation
- Excellent management skills, effective team builder with high accountability for his/her actions
- Ability to supervise and guide assigned staff to achieve task objectives, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to maintain performance expectations within given limited resources
- Business proficiency in English
- Burmese language is a must