If you want to optimize and constantly improve the patient experience and the service delivery in one of the most interesting and necessary industries, at Alphanumeric you will be able to implement and evolve practical and timely solutions for our virtual Product Safety Contact Center.
The best is that you will not be alone in this challenge, you will work closely with our Operations Leadership and with a high-performance team who will help you to grow and share ideas.
Candidates should be based in Philippines and be a Thai speaker.
You will be able to have an amazing contribution and impact executing these actions:
What We Offer
- Develop, design, and execute QA programs in alignment with leadership and organizational priorities.
- Track performance scores and provide reporting & dashboards to leaders during regular calibration sessions.
- Responsible for creating actionable insights that drive performance, by gathering requirements, design, and deployment of QA program deliverables (including individual, team, leader, and departmental scorecards, call & case audits, and leadership dashboards.)
- Monitor the effectiveness of QA metrics as measures of performance, such as quality, satisfaction, and savings.
- Stakeholder with leaders at all levels to manage enhancements to quality metrics.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Support Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Product Safety employee’s evaluation completion and electronic delivery
You’ll Be Successful In Your Mission If
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest pharma brands in the world.
- Monthly Internet allowance
- A work from home program
- Employee recognition awards
- More than 4000 courses available on our e-learning platform
- Health Insurance
- You are a licensed Healthcare Professional (RN, Pharmacist).
- 2-5 years of medical information support for product safety (pharmacovigilance) and QA leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge with patient safety systems, contact center technologies and call monitoring experience.
- Hands on experience collecting, processing and/or evaluating adverse event reports.
- Knowledge/expertise with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Microsoft Office software.
- Fluent English.
Curious about us? Visit www.alphanumeric.com