Objective Experience Singapore is seeking a Bilingual Thai customer-focused and proactive Junior User Experience Researcher, Translator and Thai Participant Recruitment Coordinator.
This is a very special opportunity for a junior user researcher to join a dynamic, growing agency working across some fast growth companies and leading brands across Asia, particularly in Thailand. We are not your run-of-the-mill digital consultancy - we are passionate strategists working with clients, anticipating their requirements and using our technical knowledge to deliver quality research projects in Singapore, Thailand, INdonesia and beyond.
Our clients choose us because we provide agile, creative solutions. And our team joins us because they have the opportunity to focus on customers across a wide range of platforms, sectors, cultures and countries. If you come from a corporate or purely academic background, then this role may not be for you.
As a Junior UX Consultant, Translator and Thai Recruitment Coordinator at Objective Experience, you will support our consultants to deliver remote user research projects in Singapore, Thailand and beyond. You will work with a friendly and collaborative team of UX experts to help you work at your peak level, with opportunity for mentoring and formal UX training from our senior team members, so that you can grow into a fully fledged UX Consultant.
The role will focus on supporting exceptional research and design engagements to our clients in Singapore, Thailand and beyond, delivering and managing a variety of UX methods (Remote and In-Lab) in Thai and English including:
- Usability Testing
- Agile UX Research
- User Requirements Gathering.
You will also manage our participant recruitment and translation for Thai projects.
- Identifying potential recruits via social media
- Communicating with participants prior to and during the research project
- Translation of screeners.
Our clients include Singaporean, Thai and international corporations and blue chip brands, leading and emerging businesses in banking & finance, telecommunications, government, entertainment & ecommerce and more. We work across many APAC countries, on multilingual projects both remotely online & face-to-face.
You will be part of an A-team team which has passion for understanding human behaviour and innovation. You will have the opportunity to work with some high quality clients to deliver strategic research & design projects that really make a difference. In a year or two, you will feel pride in the role you have played to make our clients succeed by helping them to achieve successful business outcomes.
Some detail about the role…
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for your contribution to the company's vision and goals.
Your role will be as a Junior Thai UX Researcher, Translator and Thai Participant Recruitment Coordinator. Undertaking tasks such as note taking, report preparation, and participant recruitment.
You will be comfortable with working on fast paced agile projects that leverage new technologies, tools, apps and platforms.
When we do tests, we require Thailand-based participants to participate in testing. You will use our recruitment platform to identify, prepare and engage test participants online, remotely or in person.
We’re an agile business not a slow-moving corporation, so what you do matters. Service excellence is in our DNA so you have got to thrive in a high performance environment where every member on the team is 100% accountable for results. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference in the digital industry, and so must you.
More about you...
- You are Thai
- You are happy to work from home or in our new co-working space.
- You want to work in a business that actually improves people's lives.
- You prefer small dynamic teams to big corporations.
- You love people.
- You like to work closely with owners and founders.
- You’re excited by business and entrepreneurship.
- You have high standards, integrity and attention to detail.
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in both English and Thai.
- You’re open to new ideas and ways of delivering UX services.
- You thrive on accountability.
- You’re empathetic towards colleagues and clients and are self-aware.
- You’re calm under pressure - you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- You perform best in a results driven environment.
- You may have experience in research, with a degree in psychology, anthropology, industrial design, human-centred design or the arts. If you are not, you demonstrate significant work experience.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be part of, please apply and tell us why you would make a good fit?
We will start interviewing upon receipt of applications that meet the brief, so don't delay!