If you have passion for Vietnam, l and would like to show the unseen sides of Vietnam to the world, if traveling and cultural exchanges makes you feel excited, we believe this is a perfect job for you!
As our German Speaking - Vietnam Tour Conductor (Tour Guide), you will act as the main guide that leads a group of 4-12 travelers throughout Vietnam from the North to the South. You will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering Vietnam, as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience!
We are Asiaventura, a new Southeast Asian brand from Ventura TRAVEL group. At our core, we love Vietnam and believe in the authentic, local & sustainable travel. If you have the same passion and look for an international working environment that will provide you with great long-term opportunities, we would love to welcome you to be part of the team!
The basics you bring along
- Advanced knowledge of German Language for the communication with the clients.
- A Vietnamese national with official Tour Guide license. (All country license)
- Extensive knowledge of history, traditions, daily life and current matters in Vietnam
- Good Knowledge of German culture and current matters
You can impress us even more with
- Good English Language communication skills. (Preferred not required)
- Passion to show the authentic culture and people of Vietnam to travelers
- You are engaged, reliable and really well organized
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful, act according to the protocol in special circumstances, and can help out with flexible solutions on your own
- You are interested in sustainable, local & authentic travel.
- We prefer that you have some experience, but also welcome the newly graduate too!.
What Awaits You In Your New Job
- Being the leader of the trip: you will lead a group of travelers (small size 4-12 persons) to a 2-3 weeks all-country trip and stay with the group as a host of the trip and the representative of our company.
- Providing clear information about the places we visit and conveying your enthusiasm for this fascinating country.
- Being the first personal contact for our customers in case of any problem during the trip.
- Ensuring the safety of our travelers and operating a smooth tour
- In some cases, manage company's cash payment with the local partners.
- Help monitor that the services delivered by our partners meet our quality, safety, and sustainable standards.
- Simply having a good time and sharing it with people from German-speaking countries!
What We Promise You
- Advance training and development program pn areas such as, languages, history & cultural Knowledge, new destination & travel product knowledge, Safety & Sustainability
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each tour, with an increase payment system based on performance.
- Additional earnings for taking over extra work before or after the tour
- Further career opportunities such as possibility to become an operation team, or the travel coordinator for our tour guides, or conductor of research (inspection) trips
- International & friendly working environment, with colleagues in Southeast Asia, Germany and South America who are a lot more than just co-workers.
Asiaventura welcomes travelers with authentic experiences in Southeast Asia. We are the newest brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family that focuses on offering activities that build a genuine local connection between travelers and the local people, while creating positive impacts in the destinations that we travel to. We are passionate about bringing destination highlights in innovative ways and showing the different sides of Southeast Asian cultures. We are people-focused company that strives to go the extra mile and do more than what's required, both for our team, clients, partners, environment and society at large.
Are you enthusiastic for this position and at the same time you come up to our requirements, and on top of that share our values?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please click the link/button below to submit your CV and coverletter.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.