Purpose of the Job
To play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brand guidelines as well as customers' & shoppers' expectations.
- Brand Activation, Customer activation & Brand presence, and visibility in ON & OFF Premise channels.
- Pre & post promotions evaluation through estimated ROI, IMS figures, Country Development Managers & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable. Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
Channel Marketing Budget
- Build Channel marketing calendar
- Allocate budget according to approved activations plan
- Track most efficient budget execution
Leading, Motivating, Developing a strong 'Trade Marketing Team'
- Building Brand focused Culture and work approach
- Training on technical Trade marketing knowledge (internal & external)
- Building an open learning culture through team sharing, cross OPCO-learning
Aligning all activities cross-functionally with Sales and Brand departments.
- Being a true brand champion to ON & OFF Premise retail partners
Managing Commercial Capex
- Timely order, deliver & track the distribution of fridges and DBIs
- Support Sales and Brand with summer café activations programs
Supporting sales with Point of Sale materials
- Timely order POSMs and encourage sales on right POSM placement
- Defines the deployment strategy and guidelines for the allocation of promoter resources by channel and region.
- Set and review sales targets for promoters
- Set operating standards for promoters
- Agency Selection & Management
- Monitoring compliance of promoters
Education & Other Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field with more than five years consultative selling experience, working in FMCG Field or Beer industry
Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality)
- The ability to lead the implementation of innovation
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed goals and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Experience of project management against set deliverables
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
- Ability to problem-solve and ‘make things happen’
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze research projects
- Event management
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role
- Business proficiency in English