M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Customer Service Officer, Technical Support, you must have a passion for listening and interacting with people and technology. You desire to deliver a great customer experience where you will fit right in with our team who aims to ensure that every customer is a happy one at M1.
- Attend to service enquiries promptly
- Provide technical support to broadband customers, including remote troubleshooting and diagnosis
Technical Skills And Competencies Trainee Will Learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective team player
- Willing to perform shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Gain first hand mobile and fixed communication products and service knowledge within the telecommunication industry
- Learn how to upscale communication skills - the art of listening to understand before responding
- Learn how to provide technical support over the phone, including remote troubleshooting and diagnosis
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore’s SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.