M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Officer, End User Support, you must have a passion for listening and interacting with people and technology. You desire to deliver a great customer experience where you will fit right in with our team who aims to ensure that every customer is a happy one at M1.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of Service desk
- Handling the voice calls, chats and emails
- Ensure that incidents, requests, events and enquiries are received, recorded, categorized and prioritized accurately in a timely manner
- Ensure that requests are fulfilled at first call or dispatched timely to appropriate fulfilment parties
- Use Remote Desktop tool to assist the end users as required
- Monitor the tickets queue, assigning/re-assigning and follow up of tickets as per SOPs
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including windows operating systems and across a range of software applications
- To install and configure new IT software
- Level 1 remote support and resolution to hardware and software issues involving end-user desktops/notebooks, client’s network connectivity and network resource access
- Install applications/software and apply updates/patches to desktops, notebooks and other end-user computing devices
- Preparation of desktop/notebook system image
- User account management (Account creation, deletion, modification and reset password in accordance to Customer's process and procedures)
- Perform inventory management of software licenses, hardware, and other IT peripherals
- Vendor management for relevant desktops/notebooks hardware repairs or software troubleshooting
Technical Skills And Competencies Trainee Will Learn
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange and Windows Operating System (Win 7/Win 8/Win 10), LAN/WAN technologies such as TCP/IP networking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in 24x7 shift structure, based on a defined roster
- Gain first hand mobile and fixed communication products and service knowledge within the telecommunication industry
- Learn how to upscale communication skills - the art of listening to understand before responding
- Learn how to provide technical support over the phone, including remote troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Hands-on experience in providing Level 1 remote support and resolution to hardware and software issues involving end-user desktops/notebooks, client’s network connectivity and network resource access
- Opportunity to learn how to use Remote Desktop tool to assist the end users
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore’s SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.