In TransPerfect DataForce, we are currently seeking talented professionals to join our team as Trainer / Team Coordinator.
A Trainer for this team provides training to every new candidate joining the team, guides them through all the documents, guidelines, policies, tools, and platforms, and also schedules the training/testing for candidates and monitor their performance, and finally decide who could pass the training and join the formal production team. The trainer will continuously work on improving the training process to maximize accuracy and reduce (manual) training time.
• Should be a Vietnamese native speaker with very good English skills (including understanding/speaking).
• Preferably have worked on transcription jobs before.
• Should be experienced/skilled in transcription/auditing-related work.
• Experienced in team training is preferred.
• Good at scheduling and organizing.
• Teaching experience is a plus.
• Ability to create efficient processes.
• Automation experience is a plus.
• University degree required.
The coordinator will be in charge of ensuring that the project’s daily tasks are carried out successfully, organizing the team’s daily activities, and guaranteeing that the productivity and quality standards are met in order to achieve the goals of the project. Additionally, the candidate must be capable of liaising with vendors and with the different areas of the project to guarantee policy alignment.
• Ability to apply given guidelines.
• Need to have PM experience.