Help improve the quality and performance of our client’s AI-powered translation engine!
Your task is to review and correct translations of sentences sourced from Wikipedia. We will provide you with Guidelines for how to assess the translations. The data will be used to develop better AI-powered translation systems from English into your language.
- Flexible hours.
- You will be paid monthly.
- Exact timelines vary per language and will be conveyed upon application.
- Volume: ~13,000 words per language.
- Domain: General - sentences sourced from Wikipedia articles.
- You will be required to create an ADAP account to work on this project.
- Stable internet connection.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You must have previous translation experience to work on this project. Qualifications and experience will be assessed on application.
- Mizo/Lushai native speaker
Interested? Please register using the Apply button and start your journey with us.
Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for the project you are interested in. Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Learn more at Appen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!