Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Tutor Community Representative to help source candidates through various channels, initiate selection procedures, and host or participate in career events. The Rep should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential tutors. Ultimately, you will create strong Tutor Acquisition Pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. Acquisition is also in charge of Partnerships.
Note: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week) role with benefits. All candidates must be based in the Philippines. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Salary: Php15,000 monthly gross + cash incentives
- Type: Full-time (40 hours per week), remote (work-from-home)
- Benefits: All standard benefits including HMO, paid leaves, etc.
- Schedule: Mondays through Fridays, 9:00AM to 6:00PM Philippine Time
- Start date: February 22, 2021
Here are some ways you will make an impact:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to conduct recruitment events within Universities.
- Manage all the opportunities and follow-up through SMS, cold calls, emails, and video calls.
- Responsible for all recruitment events whether online or in-campus.
- Collaborate with the Universities and other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing opportunities and partner relationships.
- Also works as the Project Manager for all Acquisition Events (Hosting, Agenda, Speakers, Swags, and Budget Requests).
- Owns and updates the database / master list of all prospective tutors.
- Improve the Targeted Acquisition strategies and sources out new Acquisition Channels.
- Be the first point of contact of all prospective tutors or applicants.
- Establish deep connections and contacts within the Academic Community. Responsible for forging strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner with Universities.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Responsible for Educator Relations and conducts seminars dedicated to Professors and Teachers once every month.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition team and other teammates to align our internal goals.
- Negotiate and finalize event sponsorship deals in accordance with company’s budget, contract guidelines, and policies.
- Book the team’s calendar with Branding Initiatives and Tutor Acquisition opportunities (Online and In-Campus events).
- Partner with Organizations and Departments within Universities.
- Initiate School and Student Related Campaigns and Partnerships.
- Be the face of Course Hero to our University Partners and to the entire Academic Community.
- Can host events, plan an agenda, invite speakers, create proposals, and submit budget requests.
Are You Our Question Quality and Compliance Analyst?
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource/Mass Communication/Business/Marketing.
- Related job experience in Human resource, Business Development, or Accounts Management is preferred.