We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Job Description :
• Prototype and wireframe user interactions for client validation.
• Consult with developers to assure consistent designs for all new modules and current modules.
• Analyze and evaluate current user interfaces and user usage reports and propose usability improvements
• Create, maintain, and enforce the UI standards and documentation.
• Develop thorough, realistic website designs that support client objectives
• Analyze website audiences and their information and functional needs
• Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site upon which all other aspects are built
• Ensure consistent user interfaces throughout all applications
• Design visual mockups
• Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience
• 3+ years of web-based design( UI/UX experiences in Mobile apps interaction design is more PREFER)
• 3+ years’ experience as Web Designer wire framming and prototyping user interactions
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
• Exceptional communication skills
• Detail-oriented and deadline driven; thrives in a fast-pace environment
• 3+ years’ experience working with design related software (Photoshop, Sketch Dreamweaver)
• Experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
How to Apply :
We are recruiting for UI/UX Designer. If you are sure that you have some compatible experiences with the position requirements and you are interested for trying to get this position experience, you can apply by sending email at [email protected] with your resume attached, expected salary and portfolio together. (Resume should be in .doc or .docx or .pdf format).
After getting your application, we will review your resume and contact back for the interview. Estimated review period will be 2 weeks so that you will get interview invitation in that within 2 weeks if you are shortlisted.