21161 UI/UX Design (Open)
CSG is a leader in innovative customer engagement, revenue management, and payments solutions that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary.
As a flexible first organization, you can find our remote and on-site locations here.
Get to know the Team:
We value positive work ethics as you are. You will be part of an International, diverse team of talented squads of product builders, working closely with the product & engineering teams, and join a fun ad-hoc visit with Bali team- when the pandemic clears. You will contribute to our flagship products Telflow, a next-generation service delivery platform for telecommunications and cloud providers (http://telflow.com), and Inomial, a high-performance ecosystem of billing microservices (http://inomial.com). You must be a critical, strategic, inventive thinker with strong design fundamentals. Being customer centric on how you approach problems and put a business consideration on taking a design solution.
Get to know the Role:
- What you do is basically to Discover, Define, Design, Deliver solution which balances business results with end user delight. We will do it as a team.
- You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, product designers, engineers, writer, business stakeholders to build a great user experience.
- You will dive into user cases and understand their pain points, do the research and testing activities to capture user’s needs and requirements.
- You will be part of the team who build and maintain design asset library.
- You will be a passionate systems thinker who enjoys unpacking complexity to create simple, scalable, and helpful experiences for our users across the world.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Minimum hold bachelor degree
- Impressive online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centred design solutions and UIX design expertise.
- High proficiency in a variety of design mock-up and prototyping tools such as Figma, command over best practices to design for web, Android, iOS, etc.
- Experienced in conducting user research or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
- Evangelist for all things UI/UX, including industry design trends, best practices and technology innovations.
- Fluency in English communication (both verbal and written) is mandatory.
- A good team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skill.
- A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with product tech and business partners from inception through implementation.
- Strong skills in managing time and workload independently.
- Ability to craft strong design presentations and storytelling by keeping our users in mind.
Your Application: Please include your latest portfolio and provide your CV in English only.
- Competitive Pay Range
- Paid Annual Leave and Other Personal Leave
- Self-Improvement Program
- Allowances; Tools, Medical, Travel, Festive days and events, etc.
- Many more