- Work on an innovative product with far-reaching impact
- Dynamic work environment with unlimited learning opportunities
You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. Along with a creative team, you will be developing mockups and wireframes as required for visualisation. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining documentation on style guidelines, designing user experience flows, making a "design brief" to understand requirements and presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.The Profile
- You have a Degree or Diploma in Design, Media or related fields and have at least 1 year experience as a UI/UX Designer
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin and Adobe Photoshop.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems and you are good at multitasking and delivering within tight deadlines.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Our client is an AdTech firm that closed a later-stage funding round late last year. Adapting to the changed markets, the firm and its teams are now accelerating its offerings reach with remote being the new normal today. Join them and contribute to this accelerated growth!