What We Can Offer
13th payment Championship prize Free snacks and drinks
The UI UX Designer will be creative and innovative and able to bring new and fresh mobile, web and other digital concepts to life. You will be working closely with your team to improve user engagement, retention, and monetization in all of our products. This includes improving our existing content and bringing all new features to life in our products.
You will develop concepts, create wireframes and mockup designs, assets and graphics and help the development team to translate them into our project for both web and mobile. Your work will include but not be limited to creative design, motion productions, and web layout.
You will be working with awesome team members to realizing high-level concepts and bring that same success to the rest of the world.
Your views will be heard because we strongly believe that everybody plays a critical role.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Understanding of high level requirements and translating them into workable and clear concepts
- Design the UI/UX for responsive websites with a strong sense of brand identity
- Incorporate marketing & product requirements into website design
- Designing Icons, banners, marketing and project UI assets (app/games)
- Ability to successfully negotiate through a variety of requirements, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex
- Use of judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance user needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Translate requirements to design and specifications and conduct review sessions with the stakeholders
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity wireframes, end-to-end flows and designs, key user tasks and use cases for different types of website and apps
- Mobile Platform / Discovery App
- Mobile IoT / Streaming / Remote Control App
- Making interaction, animation is a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Diploma in Digital Design or related field
- 1-3 years of web & mobile design experience
- Passion in web and game development
- Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products, Sketch, Zeplin, prototyping platform of choice.
- Knowing basic knowledge of HTML coding.
- Able to set stylesheet (CCS) for type setting
- Craft layout in html that matches closely to design mock-up
- Excellent strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of user experience and design and can work well under pressure
- Effective in communication, presentations, negotiations and organization
- Receptiveness – particularly to change. Being able to respond with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to achieve targets and objectives is a key competency.
- Knowledge in Animation is a plus
Senior UI/UX is reporting directly to the Head of Development and Producer Job Locations
62 Trần Quang Khải, Tân Định, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam