The UI/UX Design Intern will assist Warpin’s in-house design team on the day-to-day design works. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with willingness to get her/his hands dirty because he/she will have hands-on experience on navigating all aspects of the design process ranging from the product discovery, ideation, crafting, hand-off, to design ops.
- Existing student or recent graduate from the faculty of: Design (DKV), Engineering, or any related field.
- Aspire to become a UI/UX Designer by showcasing interest and curiousity in digital products.
- Have some basic understanding in designing digital products. A hands-on design experience would be a plus.
- Understand the fundamental UI/UX design process and principles
- Familiarity with digital design tools (particularly Figma, Sketch, Marvel and Zeplin).
- Good communication skills are a must.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating past work and relevant experience.
- Last but not least, we are seeking a candidate with a positive mindset. So a can-do attitude, humility and willingness to learn are becoming the major deliberation factors.