Position: UI/UX Designer
- Demonstrable UI design skills with an extensive portfolio of live projects, including mobile application.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proven deep knowledge of UX and familiar with running UX processes. Able to rapidly produce multiple ideas and concepts visually.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively with cross-functional teams to create the best experience for users
- Solid experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficient with modern design tools such as Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- 1-2 years of experience in UI Design with proven track record in designing a successful consumer-facing mobile web application
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
: Remote/Work from Anywhere