We are looking for a passionate, user centered UI/UX Designer to join our collaborative and innovative team in creating visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products for the healthcare industry.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Company-provided MacBook
- Full medical and insurance benefits
- Internet allowance
- Flexible hours
- Fun company social activities
- Free Moderna vaccination allotment
Design graphic user interface elements using Figma
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Available 20, 30, or 40 hours per week (can be part-time or full-time)
- Must have proven experience in designing web and mobile applications
Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.