#Job Description :
As UI/UX Designer, you will be working with our IT Development Department in conceptualizing ideas into graphical form to improve user experience. You will be responsible in developing designs and mockups for mobile app, programs as well as webpages. On top of that, from time to time you will also be required to assist the company in designing and conceptualize corporate identity, marketing materials and etc.
• Work with the development team to conceptualize and implement design for the required platform (Mobile App, Desktop and Webpages).
• Develop, refine and translate user requirements into sketches, wireframes, layouts, landing pages, webpages, mobile web rendering, typography, mock-ups, interaction flows, integration flows with third-party APIs and attractive pixel perfect designs.
• Perform user research and usability testing to ensure that user experience is up to the required standard.
• Create a simplified and elegant UI/UX from a complex concept.
• Making presentation on concepts and design to project team and the management before implementing changes or new design for any platform.
• Create and design corporate identity and promotional material such as brochure, web design and other graphic related materials.
• Create brand collaterals, photo shoot, video production and/or content creation for in-house social media platforms.
• Keen interest and exploration in new trends with adaption and implementation of concept(s) for visual experience.
• Ensure consistency for all designs and concepts to adhere to corporate identity and marketing goals.
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
• Manage multiple projects and ensure timely completion.
• Ensure all artworks and UI/UX are error free before implementation.
• Ad hoc duties as assigned.
• 1+ year of UI and UX design experience, with understanding of UX tactics, including creating user personas, converting user feedback into workable responsive designs.
• Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design, Visual/Design Communication, UI/UX Design or similar disciplines.
• MUST be proficient in HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD on Windows.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography.
• Knowledge in Offset/ Digital Printing and other printing methods.
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
• Have great interest and experience in Internet of Things (IoT), Hardware and Software.
• Excellent Graphic design skill, Creativity & good Photography skills.
• Honest, discipline, loyal and well-mannered
• Positive attitude, responsible, fast learner, ability to work with others and independently
• Highly dependable with strong ethics
• Always want to learn and able to work under pressure
• Physically and mentally healthy
• Able to start IMMEDIATELY
• Willing a remote working method
Working With Us
We are always evolving and adapting to new changes, making us a dynamic work environment. While we can be playful and have fun, sometimes we can be serious as we take our business seriously. What we are:
• Always experimenting and innovating
• Customers focused
• Proud and tight-knit environment