Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to contribute to the HR business goals while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams. HR supports and develops Unilever's most important asset – our people – by enabling them to deliver outstanding business performance. In HR, you're not just a part of the Unilever culture; you help create it.
Gain Experiences In One Of Our Core HR Pillars
- HR Business Partner: Partner business leaders/functions on strategic solutions on talent development
- People Experience Lead: Partner employees and Line Managers on employee experiences from the point of onboarding to moving roles internally. You will also have a big role to play in enhancing employee engagement strategically!
- Expertise teams: Take up projects with the Rewards/HR Analytics team
- Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help develop your skills and competencies
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
- Applicants must be University students, fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake
- Passionate in being innovative and positively impacting people
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, highly proactive and a high performer
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent time management skills
- All disciplines and majors are welcomed
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- For Gen Next applicants: Ability to do a full time internship for 6 months will be a strong advantage
- Online Application
- Gamified Assessment
- Digital Interview
- Discovery Centre (ULIP) OR Panel Interview (Gen Next) - To be hosted in October/November 21
- Gen- Next: Jan - June 2022, part-time (2 or 3 days)/full-time (6 months) or
- ULIP: May – July 2022 (12 weeks)
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below, you will be able to access your status update through the Application Portal.
Should you encounter any difficulties during your application, kindly reach out to our team via our Facebook page, Unilever Careers.
Thank you for your interest and application, wishing you all the best!
Keen to find out more? Check out UNILEVER LEADERSHIP INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME | Uniquely Unilever and UNILEVER GEN-NEXT | Uniquely Unilever
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.