The Work of A Unit Manager
Managers of the Sun Life field agency force are tasked with the following core responsibilities:
- Recruit qualified individuals to comprise his or her own team of financial advisors
- Conduct relevant training, coaching, caddying and monitoring to ensure high level of productivity of recruits.
- Ensure advisors adhere to the Most Respected Advisor (MRA) corporate values of Sun Life which is: Winning, Professional, Caring and Inspiring.
- Provide guidance to advisors on strict compliance to regulations, both external and internal.
- Steer the team to the direction of professional and personal growth while achieving sales targets.
- Develop people to be future leaders and managers of Sun Life.
The Work of A Financial Advisor
Financial advisors help clients create a financial roadmap through proper financial planning , This is to ensure their short and longterm goals are achieved. The work also entails recommending solutions like insurance and investment suitable to particular objectives in clients' respective life stages. In ensuring financial plans are executed well for the best interest of clients, client servicing through regular policy reviews are conducted. Sun Life advisors adhere to the Most Respected Advisor (MRA) core values of winning, profeesional, inspiring and caring.
The Ideal Profile of a Unit Manager
We are looking for highly motivated, success-driven leaders who want to be in a working environment where professional and personal development is nurtured and work-life integraton is highly promoted. Manager candidates with the following qualifications are welcome to apply with the country's no. 1 and longest-standing insurer - Sun Life.
- Graduate of any 4 year college degree
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years professional working experience in a managerial capacity
- Sales and marketing background is an advantage
- Has influence and can recruit well for his/her team
- Willing to be trained on the Sun Life financial advisory business
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Goal and results-oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
The Perks of A Sun Life Manager
- Earn unlimited income through override commissions from advisor production
- Earn performance-based bonuses like monthly management bonus and quarterly growth bonuses for achieving sales targets
- Build personal retirement via Agents Provident Fund
- Experience awards and recognition both locally and internationally
- Qualify to local and international travel incentives
- Gain access to over 150 Sun Life offices nationwide
- Get connected to digital sales tools making it easier to do the business
- Experience unlimited learning opportunities via seminars, conventions, access to great speakers, leadership training, etc.
- Get full operational support from Sun Life and the branch
- Experience professional and personal growth
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Recruiting Wizard
- Strategic Planning
- People Management