- Full-time contract
- Remote working
- Career Development with a fast-pace gaming company
- Various positions from junior to senior level
Gear Inc is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work! We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborating with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE, Looney Toons, Star Trek..) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that’s just the start! Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
We are looking for Unity Game Developer/Client Engineer to join our team to complete our mission of dominating the world of Unity games. This position will work remotely full-time.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experiences
- At least 1-2 years of experience of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine
- Solid knowledge about Unity3D engine and C# development
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with Unity scripting, textures, animation, particle systems, 3D assets, physics
- Great passionate about gaming
- Good at Mathematics and Algorithms
- Good English language skills.
- Be able to work well in a cross-functional team
- Be able to keep in mind both the player’s mindset and business impact when developing
- Knowledge about Linux, MacOS
- Development experience in mobile games
Required Application Materials:
How You Will Contribute To The Company
- Develop high quality new games in unity
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period.
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games.
- Work on existing games, maintain and improve them.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Clear communication and report in English
What we are offering
- Work From Home
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Global working environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
More About Us
Company size: +500 employees
Head Quarter: Vietnam
For more information please visit :
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/