User Experience Designer
- 5+ years of related professional user experience design experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with development teams and product managers to deliver usable and desired value to customers
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions using a range of tools and formats at various levels of fidelity
- Ability to present designs to a wide range of audiences, including software development, quality assurance, learning content development, marketing, and sales
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills with the ability to distil complex ideas, and large amounts of data and viewpoints, to their essence
User Experience Designer will work on strategic initiatives which create cohesive and scalable customer experiences to serve all of the client’s product lines and properties. The focus of this role will be on our sign in:Responsibilities
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers and other designers to define great experiences from initial concept through successful implementation.
- Visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams.
- Collaborate closely with one or more local or remote Agile Scrum teams, working iteratively to deliver customer value.
- Use customer insights that come from analytics and customer interactions to help inform business and design decisions
- Facilitate and participate in customer interaction and research in many forms, from interviews to usability testing, to validate designs and make iterative improvements.
EA License No: 11C4879 /Registration ID 1110347
Apar Technologies Pte Ltd