Senior UI / UX Designer
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines | Delivery | Full-time | COVID-19 remote
Cloud Development Resources is an award-winning Outsystems Sales and Delivery Partner. We work with some of the biggest companies in Asia Pacific and the United States to deliver innovative business solutions that drive digital innovation.
Our dynamic team is looking for Senior UI/ UX Designer, who exhibits creativity, innovation, and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a multi-tasking and cross-cultural environment, has solid experience in creating wireframes, illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps, is self-directed, is a strong collaborator, focused on business outcomes and passionate about driving innovation. The suitable candidate must also have a strong desire for excellence, self-improvement and enabling others to have the same.
You will work with our experienced OutSystems delivery teams which include an Outsystems MVP, an Outsystems Champion, certified Outsystems Expert/Pro/Tech Lead/Associate developers as well as highly experienced delivery managers to design, build, and test innovative business solutions for global customers. We have a professional certification program (over 80% of our development team are professionally certified) and a Learning and Development program that ensure we have a world-class team both in technical and soft skills. LEARN and GROW your career at Cloud Development Resources!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Provide working prototypes using Adobe XD/ Sketch/ Figma.
• Create designs using pre-defined style guides and help extend the existing style guides with new components and design patterns
• Enforce style guide and make sure team is following the standards
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes using Balsamiq, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Conduct independent user research and evaluate user feedback to gain actionable insights
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Strong focus on customer satisfaction and enabling user success
• Take part in all phases of the software development lifecycle – from ideation to UI design, planning, prototyping, development, user testing and analytics
• Propose and suggest ideas on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior
• Provide guidance and oversight to junior members of the team.
• Minimum of 5 years in related field
• Knowledgeable in wireframing, mockup, prototyping, designing and analytics tools (e.g. AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Balsamiq, InVision, Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
• Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Be able to work with clients to define detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs.
• Candidate must have stable internet connection and work on a 100% work from home set up until further notice**.
• Work laptop is also to be provided to the successful candidate.
• Effectively communicate: Must effectively convey information and express ideas and facts both written and verbal; English fluency is required
• Output Driven: Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, handle pressure, and work proactively
• Detail Oriented: Must demonstrate superior attention to detail end ability to produce professional deliverables and documentation consistently
• Collaborative: Must demonstrate ability to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward win-win solutions
• Make sound decisions: Must demonstrate ability to make well-informed and objective decisions; perceive the impact and implications of decisions; commit to action, even in uncertain situations
• Innovative: Must be able to evaluate challenges and recommend solutions
• Problem Solver: Must have the ability to identify options available for resolving and completing the taskincluding when to seek help
• Customer Focused: Must show high regard forcustomer satisfaction
• Flexible: Must be willing to work on shifting schedules / holidays / weekends
Formal Education and/ or Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent