Maknet s an exciting new digital venture by the iconic Makro. Our proud purpose is to build a technology platform that will help make business possible for restaurant owners, hotels, and independent retailers, and open the door for sellers. Maknet brings together the best talent across multi-nationals to transform the B2B marketplace ecosystem. We welcome bold, energetic, and thoughtful people who share our belief in collaboration, diversity, excellence, and putting customers at the heart of our work
Take your career to new heights in the future of B2B e-commerce. Join our team and help us build Southeast Asia’s next unicorn.
UX/UI Designer is responsible for a set of activities, including conducting initial user research, driving a solution vision based on business and user insights, designing desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences, developing wireframes and visual designs, and iteratively validating solutions with users. Individual designer may not possess all skills, but should demonstrate deep expertise in 2 or more areas
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of the product
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete API
- Decipher existing companies software systems and be able to hook in application to applicable data sources
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- You have experience in planning, conducting, and synthesizing user research and usability testing at various stages of the design process
- You are skilled at creating interaction design solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications
- You have strong visual design skills, able to create compelling, branded, high-fidelity product screens
- You are familiar working with design systems that consistently scale across platforms
- You have proven experience working in design teams in an agile product development setting where you demonstrated ability to synthesize abstract ideas into tangible high quality creative solutions and articulate the value of a design choice to users and non-designer stakeholders
- You have strong sense of ownership and proactively advocates for the end user
Health Insurance – At Maknet, we care about your health! Group insurance from a top insurance company is included in your benefits—OPD, IPD, Emergency OPD
Provident Fund – Maknet cares about your long-term plan! We offer 3% provident fund.
Year-end bonus – We include variable and performance bonus for our employees.
Gym Facilities – Our Head office has a fitness center, yoga room, and recreational space. Enjoy Bangkok scenery and work your body!
Attractive Vacations days – Enjoy our attractive annual leave. Let’s say the minimum is 18 days!
No overtime – We work 5 days a week with. We set our own goals and deadlines.
Free car parking space – No more stress or extra cost if you drive to work. We offer free parking space for our employees.
- Clear focus.
- Diverse Workplace (Our members are from around the world!)
- Thai and Non-Thai are both welcome!
- Non-hierarchical and agile environment
- Growth opportunity and career path