- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the Senior UX Product Designer is to execute and guide UX activities, mentor talented members of the team, make sure that the UX team is always learning, and collaborate with Product Managers and other team leads.
- Conduct user research.
- Sketch mockups and make prototypes both for web and mobile apps.
- Help establish design guidelines and implement them.
- Conduct usability tests and other means of getting feedback from customers.
- Create personas/characters, journey maps, and defining stories.
- Engage customers and keep them fully informed and constantly delighted.
- Work closely across multiple teams at Sprout.
- Be an advocate of Sprout’s design culture and philosophy internally and externally.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 5+ years experience in Product/UX Design , including designing for web and mobile, and running User Research projects.
- Has a track record of being a high achiever.
- Strong empathy for customers.
- Has a good eye for design.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Knowledgeable in various User Research Methodologies and their application in Agile environments.
- Ability to facilitate a group of individuals in a room effectively and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, product, customer success, marketing, sales).
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-changing environment, in a team and individually.
- Ability to understand frontend code is a plus, but not required.
Powered by JazzHR