Plentina is looking for ambitious applicants that are interested in joining a startup focused on financial inclusion. We are a group of passionate individuals striving to unlock the Filipinos' potential by providing access to finance through a collection of diverse skill sets working together to provide customers value.
Plentina is looking for driven UX Researchers responsible for conducting research on customer experience and needs as well as helping anticipate customers’ needs and deliver function and delight for them. The company can offer you mentorship and expand your skillset quickly into other areas that you might be interested in.
We’re seeking candidates who are comfortable with a high level of responsibility, taking ownership by designing and building independently, and fixing problems as they arise. You’ll collaborate with our technical, business, operations, and legal firm on a regular basis.
The company will pay for training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest regulation changes.
The UX Researcher will report to the Senior UX/UI Manager.
What is expected in the role:
● Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
● Passionate about our mission to unlock financial services for the Philippines’ emerging
● Strong sense of ownership of their work and its impact on our customers’ experiences
● Comfortable being part of a high risk / high reward startup environment as a member of
our founding team
● Superior analytical skills
● Can work under pressure and can meet deadlines
● Above average communication skills in both English and Filipino (required)
● Ability to convey constructive criticism
● Social Perceptiveness
Your duties will include:
● Independently manage and conduct multiple research projects varying in complexity,
ranging from tactical to strategic research
● Construct research roadmaps as support for product development
● Contribute to the decision-making process for products and design
● Innovate current user research practices to enable better data collection and
understanding, which may include developing frameworks for non-researchers to use in
their research initiatives
● Summarize and convey research insights in ways that will be efficient but ensure an
impact to varying audiences from fields including but not limited to design engineering
and executive groups.
● Work closely and proactively with various stakeholders in the research projects while
building close relations with market researchers and business analysts to gain extensive
● Conduct online and in-person user research interviews, creating personas, identifying
methods of research, and submitting user research field reports.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, or any related field
● At least 3 years+ in a UX research-related role.
● Experience in working with e-commerce or related financial products is a plus.
● A UX Research portfolio showcasing required competencies.
Experience that would be a plus:
● 1+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup company, preferably in the fintech space
● Working with remote teams and US-based
● Knowledgeable in Research Tools
Expected start date: ASAP