The Men's Cave is looking for a UI/UX designer to revamp and manage our website.
If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments and are positive, keen to learn and loves a challenge, read on as this is the opportunity you're looking for.
Your main tasks involve creating beautiful interfaces and a robust user experience.
You'll also work closely with other developers, designers and product managers to conceptualise and bring your ideas to life.
- Craft intuitive user experiences
- Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps
- Deliver user-centred solutions based on research and understanding the business needs
- Develop UI mockups and high-fidelity prototypes
- Present your ideas to stakeholders Improve designs quickly
- Conduct user research to improve on designs
- Rapidly test, iterate and improve on designs based on feedback Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Collaborate closely with developers, project/ product managers to create an intuitive user experience
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Years of experience - Min. 3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer Skills
- Proficiency and experience in design software including Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, and Adobe Photoshop
- Solid understanding of user-centred design and ability to conduct user research, user testing, prototyping, heuristic analysis
- Ability to iterate on designs fast
- Proven experience in understanding the intersection between user needs, business goals and technology requirements
- What we're looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
You Must submit your application with a portfolio. Applications without portfolios will be rejected immediately.