Campaign.com is the Indonesian-based social startup responsible for Google Play’s Indonesia Best App for Good 2020. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated end-to-end UX Writer that can help our team defining product vision and leading the development throughout the Product Life Cycle of our Campaign #ForChange app!
The ideal candidate also needs to have a strong passion for social issues, an effective communicator and a strong track record of working in a fully remote team.
- Participate in an end-to-end design process with peer researchers, designers, product, and engineering team
- Manage own tasks responsibly, make recommendations for their own and intern writers projects, seek feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Manage projects and expected to deliver accordingly based on the timeline
- Regularly audit copy in Campaign.com products and find areas for improvement
- UX Writers contribute to a better experience by making things clear and intuitive. They must also communicate effectively while also keeping branding in mind
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as a UX Writer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of grammar both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good knowledge of writing fundamentals such as structured thinking, critical, and creative thinking in order to develop their writing output
- Good knowledge of product design such as design thinking framework and other frameworks in order to develop writing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Have a growth mindset and continuous self-improvement
- Please note that this is a full-remote work.