We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our Global Clinical Supplies team cover all aspects from purchasing to global inventory management and from distribution to destruction.
We have a new vacancy on our Global Clinical Supplies Team for the Vendor Management group for Vendor Management Coordinator. This is a permanent full-time position and can be based at our site in Mainland China, Taiwan or Singapore.
· Actively participate in the Global project calls and lead discussions on assigned supply chains
· Liaise with global supply vendors
· Manage supply through purchase order issue.
· Oversee inventory management of products and stock level review.
· Have the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers.
· Monitor supply and identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
· Build/maintain rolling 12 month supply chain forecast to supply study needs. Ability to interpret data and examine trends to plan, organise, schedule and execute current and forecasted materials required to meet supply needs, would be considered an advantage
Education and Experience:
· High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
· Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Logistics experience required
· Clinical Trial experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong knowledge of the complete clinical supplies life cycle (i.e., manufacturing, packaging, labeling, import and export, storage and handling, distribution and delivery, return and reconciliation, final destruction).
· Clinical Supplies knowledge preferred
· Focus on Customer Service aligned with highest standards of quality and excellence.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving/decision making skills.
· Strong organizational skills required.
· Very strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Fluent in English (verbal and written).
· Strong IT skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application (in English) – we’d love to hear from you.