Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in sales, vendor sales management, or partner management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with quality assurance processes, including conducting audits, facilitating calibration sessions, and using data to drive continuous improvement.
- Understanding of selling best practice and techniques (e.g., objection handling, competitive selling).
- Familiarity with digital advertising, Google Ads, and vendor contract terms.
- Ability to influence internal and vendor stakeholders without authority, with clear, persuasive written and verbal presentations and updates.
- Excellent sales performance analysis skills, with ability to analyze sales activities and metrics, diagnose performance issues, and translate insights into actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated stakeholder communication and influence skills.
About The Job
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
As a Vendor Performance Manager, you will be a part of Google Customer Solutions (GCS) vendor sales management team. You will be a stakeholder for your vendor management team, influencing, and making them accountable to deliver excellent performance and quality while enabling site-program success with support. You will be responsible for analyzing vendor performance and presenting key insights to Google sales leadership, supporting initiatives to improve GCS vendor operations, and sharing best practices with vendor management and Google teams across global markets and lines of business. You will communicate with Google teams globally, so in order to do so you will need to be fluent in English.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Enable vendor performance internally, monitor weekly performance metrics, and share key market performance insights with Google sales leadership via weekly updates and monthly reviews.
- Ensure vendor service quality against service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) by conducting regular call audits, calibration sessions and quality reviews, sharing data-driven insights, and feedback with vendor management and central Google teams, and making vendor management accountable to make improvements.
- Build influential, trusted partner relationships with vendor sales management for your line of business, communicating expectations for delivering against program-specific agreement terms, while providing appropriate support, best practices, and guidance.
- Provide critical feedback and support to land vendor operations improvement initiatives led by central Google teams; be the point of contact, and provide Google products and tools.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .