Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in sales operations, vendor sales management, or partner management in a sales or service environment.
- Experience managing sales vendor operations.
- Experience with planning, forecasting, setting operational goals, and leading business reviews.
- Experience with sales performance analysis, including ability to analyse sales activities and metrics, identify issues, and recommend action.
- Ability to navigate and operate in a complex, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams toward achieving common objectives.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
About The Job
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
The Upper Funnel Operations team mission is to connect Google with the right customers at the right time and to set them up for long-term success. Our team is a vendor partner management team, so we partner with vendors across the region to deliver two primary deliverables to Google. We discover customers who can grow with Google Ads through our Lead Prospector program, and we reach out to these customers through cold calls, understand their needs, and route them to the appropriate Google sales team.
Our team engages with multiple internal Google stakeholders, and enjoys learning skills through vendor management, business operations, and creative process testing, implementation, and development.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Be responsible for managing vendor relationship and performance for Upper Funnel Operations, covering the Southeast Asia and Australia/New Zealand markets.
- Manage vendor performance through weekly and quarterly business reviews, in addition to performing day-to-day discussions to drive impact and results.
- Ensure service quality against service level agreements and key performance indicators by conducting regular audits, calibration sessions, and quality reviews, sharing insights and feedback with vendor management and central Google teams, and holding vendor management accountable to make improvements.
- Ensure vendor teams remain staffed and trained, and pilot or implement new scalable workflows as required.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .