Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges in the world.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About The Role
By providing outstanding service to Kraken’s clients, you will aid in the growth and development of a variety of support areas related to our industry. We have a need for individuals with a background in a multitude of related fields, including client verification and financial account access. All related industry experience is welcome, and previous work in a similar technical environment will prepare you best for this role.
- Respond to our clients located around the world using both email and live chat. Due to the global nature of our company, excellent oral and written English is required.
- Provide responses to online requests regarding customer or client issues using secure forms of communication.
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer.
- Commitment to consistently doing the best job possible, taking pride in your work, and looking for opportunities to improve.
- Communicate with teammates about services and industry trends to more efficiently resolve customer inquiries.
- Act independently, within specific industry and regulatory guidelines.
- Demonstrate flexibility with work assignments and schedules.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related client support or administrative role OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of English proficiency with proven ability to deliver a high level of client service.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- Experience working within a metrics-driven environment is an asset.
- Financial services industry experience would be an asset, but is not required.
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms.
- Exceptional time and self-management skills, along with strong self-motivation skills.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers . We’re excited to see what you’re made of.