The successful applicant will join a stable and close knit team marketing FX & Derivatives (across several asset classes such as FX, CCS, IRS, FX option and NDF etc for Japanese corporate.
- To support RM and treasury staffs to sell FX and derivative products. This task includes not only promoting these products but also planning and executing sales strategy, holding study session, making generic presentation material for them.
- To promote cross-selling such as FX & derivatives (across FX, CCS, IRS, FX option and NDF) to Japanese corporate in APAC region through close collaboration with relevant department in SMBC(APAC). This duty includes to present market updates and trade ideas etc based on market movements to Japanese corporate in APAC region.
- To make presentation material about regulation for FX and derivative in APAC.
- To have a close collaboration with other department in SMBC(HQ).
- Interact closely with product development team in TDAPD for new product rollouts or sales infrastructure enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Keep abreast of regulations and cross check rules prior to deal execution.
· Good bachelor degree
· 3 to 5 years sales experience in IRS, FX, FX option, CCS, NDF
· Knowledge of FX / NDF
· Knowledge of Vanilla Derivatives Products – IRS / CCS / Simple interest rate and FX Options
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong ethics
· Team player
· Proficiency in Japanese language will be highly preferred as the role needs to make presentation in Japanese