This is a strategic role responsible for managing, maintaining and upgrading the HR systems. The role also needs to evaluate evolving HR requirements with the current HRIS.
- Enable HR organization to maintain and update HR systems through technology.
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical/functional requirements for system enhancements or new systems implementation
- Assist in choosing technology solutions that solve HR business challenges
- Manage software implementation projects
- Manage day-to-day HR technological issues raised to the team by HR users
- Degree in IT/IS
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in managing HRIS projects
- Strong track record in managing IT Projects
- Experience in managing HRIS projects will be highly preferred
- Working knowledge in Data analytics and reporting
- Experience in implementation of new HRIS projects
- Experience in handling SuccessFactors systems (including Employee Central, Data Integration, and Data Cleansing) is highly preferred
- Experience in managing data governance and control
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills