Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, gt.school. Have you got what it takes?
GT School believes gifted and talented students have massive potential that is suppressed because they’re not Are you a disciplined operations professional who loves to bring order to chaos? Do you thrive when rolling up your sleeves to build scalable, sustainable structures and processes? Are you passionate about education innovation and frustrated how little educational research & software advancements have been adopted? We’re looking for you!
GT School is an early-stage startup looking for an operations leader who will create systems that allow us to scale rapidly with sustained success. GT School is disrupting the education landscape, not merely reforming it or offering yet another remote product.
GT School believes gifted and talented students have massive potential but little support - and we are looking to change that. In addition to a supportive global community, students get personal coaching, are challenged every day, develop mastery in their subjects, and learn to take responsibility for their outcomes. Above all, our students learn how to learn - learning 5x faster than before.
If you’re a “doer” who has a fire to get things done, apply your skills to a startup that is changing kids’ lives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating action plans to solve existing and emergent problems
- Outlining the necessary tasks at an executable level
- Completing the actions to deliver the plan
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Creating timelines and project plans but failing to execute them
- Designing the product
- Handling mergers, acquisitions, or integrations
Vice President Operations Key Responsibilities
- While the rest of the team focuses on creating the product and community, you have to pragmatically build the operations, push the team to ship, build a system to manage the parents, and figure out how to turn our passion into a financially viable company.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience at 1 or more early-stage tech or B2C startups
- A passion for educational innovation
gt.school is a stealth educational startup in Austin, Texas, the center of educational innovation in the US. We are building an online community focusing on the most underserved customer base in US education - gifted and talented (GT) kids. We are a remote first company who hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4647-MY-Selangor-VicePresidentO.003