Please note this role is for an immediate start.
Job description / Responsibilities
- Opportunity to be involved in setting up a new preschool in a spacious, green and beautiful surrounding and an existing preschool
- Lead a team of enthusiastic, passionate, eager to learn and willing to implement teachers
- Manage and oversee in the delivery of the curriculum and improve on it where possible
- Implement high standards across the schools by working with the team
- Teach classes where necessary
- Lead by example and by showing best practices
- Train the team regularly and provide regular feedback to develop them
- Fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of early years curriculum and experience of teaching in preschool setting for at least 3 years.
- Leadership or managerial experience of at least 2 years in preschool setting.
- Passionate about teaching and specifically, the early years and understand the importance of it.
- Have relevant education or experience. Knowledge and experience with the EYFS from the UK will be a big plus.
- Myanmar nationals with overseas education are also encouraged to apply. Ability to speak in Myanmar is a plus.
- Flexible and ready to make a real difference to the next generation with the support of a great team.
What we can offer
- Competitive package
- Autonomy on how to run your team
- A supportive team that is eager to learn
- Work in a small and friendly environment with solid core values and strong mission
- Growth as an individual and together with a school that is developing a strong reputation
- Education related further opportunities and responsibilities
We are expanding our school and are looking for educators who shares the same mission to join us.
We are available should you require further information or for a friendly discussion.
KINGS International School