Executive Assistant / Business Coordinator
V Group is an established IT Services and Products company looking to expand its team. We are looking to add a Business Operations Coordinator / Manager. The candidate should be proactive, resourceful, organized and detail-oriented. It is imperative that the candidate be able to wear different hats throughout the day to assist the CEO execute the organizational plans. This is a key position and could lead to a managerial role very quickly.
About V Group
Be a part of a fast-growing, high-energy IT Services company aiming for growth in multiple industry sectors through multiple means while maintaining structure, stability and core values. Current areas include e-commerce, mobility, Professional Services and Public Sector.
Please visit us;
Compensation and benefits
• Salary: Could vary depending on relevant skills, qualifications and experience
There would be an opportunity to visit the USA or other countries.
V Group believes in taking care of the employees and is open to sponsoring education, health, etc.
The Executive Assistant / Operations Coordinator / HR & Admin Manager will wear multiple hats. The right candidate will be able to manage multiple activities within tight timelines, communicate extremely well, deal diplomatically with people, and keep their composure under pressure. The position requires strong organizational and administrative skills. The position has the potential to grow into a managerial role. Ideal for career-minded person with a pleasing personality
• Experience in one or more of the following is extremely desirable: IT Recruitment, IT Software & Services Operations, Business Analysis, etc.
• Knowledge of Effort tracking systems, HRIS, Project Management tools is good to have
• Experience / deep interest in technology and willingness to learn
• Should like working in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Extremely meticulous. Attention to detail is very critical
• Excellent verbal and documentation communication skills.
• Maintain confidentiality
• Diplomatic while dealing with others while upfront when communicating with CEO
Business & Cross-Functional Coordination:
• Coordinate with various business units for updates, meetings, create agenda, measure effectiveness etc.
• Close interactions with Business Unit Leads for the operations and business profitability reports & meetings
• Work closely with the management team and help to compile various business reports.
• Assist in setting up additional companies and Offices – registrations, certifications, remote working locations, diversity certifications, legal requirements, etc.
• Hiring and onboarding office staff – including exchange program trainees, work visa and immigration support.
• HR & Business policies creation, implementation, and standardization
• Office & Operation Management – including travel & office infrastructure arrangements etc.
Contracts & Business Communication:
• Various Contract administration & management e.g. with employees, clients, suppliers, etc.
• Creating, reviewing, and standardizing various SOW, MSA, TO, PO, etc.
• Communicate with various outside entities for the legal matters including attorneys
• Corporate communication on behalf of the business
• Correspond with Clients, Consultants, Suppliers, or Internal Staff on behalf of the CEO