As Virtual Executive Assistant, you will help a corporate officer administratively in the course of his duties.
While this is a remote-working role, you will be expected to remain online and contactable via Telegram/Zoom/phonecalls throughout office hours. You will also be expected to run errands around Singapore (mainly in the city area) from time to time.
There will be opportunities on the job to learn about the development and maintenance of computer information systems, leading to other job roles, if you are interested.
Your Duties Include
- Organizing and maintaining data in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Drafting and editing letters, documents, and reports
- Organizing, filing and backing-up documents (mostly soft-copy, occasional physical documents)
- Routine repetitive computer tasks
- Running errands (mostly in the city area)
- Taking minutes during (very occasional - we're WFH!) meetings
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Maintaining a dairy
- Disseminating information internally through emails and phone calls
As the Covid-19 situation evolves, your role may be shifted to a office setting, depending on organizational requirements. We don't expect this to happen anytime before the end of 2021. You will be given ample notice of any such change, and care will be taken to ensure that the role can be fulfilled remotely as far as possible.