MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Virtual/Remote Nurse Coordinators!
SEASONED VIRTUAL/REMOTE NURSE CANDIDATES EARN UP TO 21K PER MONTH!
Salary range: Php17,000 - Php21,000 per month
Inclusive of incentives, terms and conditions apply.
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
There will be a 2 week stay in the office for better product training. Once this is done, the Remote Nurse Coordinator new hire is expected to officially work from home for the rest of employment.
Are you a registered nurse that is tired of reporting to a clinic or hospital?
Would you like to be a nurse who doesn’t have to go to the clinic and put your health at risk?
You would be joining over 200+ remote nurses and professionals who are already assisting over 500+ American providers. In five short years, we’ve grown to help healthcare organizations all throughout America, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Australia, and India.
Why join MedSpecialized, Inc?
- We invest in our remote nurses and staffers. We supply a six-month program where you become certified in phones, referrals, document management, prescriptions, and more within the first 6 months while performing your billable work.
- We believe in Quality first and foremost. We have an entire QA department that analyzes how you can increase your skills and with it, your likelihood of a long-term position with us and your assigned client. You control your career’s future.
- Leads and managers have performance bonuses. Do you have leadership potential?
General Description: Virtual/Remote Registered Nurse Coordinators provide virtual medical assistance and supply clinical and administrative duties for US medical clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, and health plans.
Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Responsibilities: ( Perform TWO or more of the following)
- Answer and take inbound calls
- Make outbound calls and voicemails
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare, initiate, and complete patient referrals
- Manage medical records and clinic documents
- Handle prescription queues
- Graduate of Bachelors in Nursing (with or without a license)
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written (English fluency)
- Computer literacy (should have knowledge of GSuite and Microsft Office)
- PREFERS to work in shifting schedule (depending on the assigned clinic)
- Pass Cognitive and Memory Tests and Typing speed of 35 wpm or more
- Ability to use EMR and Gmail platforms
- Apply clinic SOP protocols
- Multi-tasking skills
- Clinic or Hospital experience is a plus but not required
- High energy, hardworking, and enjoys speaking on the phone
- Takes pride in the quality of his/her work
- Wants to grow his/her career
- Wants to help patients and providers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Likes to suggest improvements
- Willing to work in the office for just 2 weeks for proper training
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Life insurance
- Salary Increase on Regularization for outstanding performers
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!