We are looking for voice engineer for one of our Banking client, Please find below JD for your reference.
If you are interested, Kindly revert with below details along with resume
Yrs Of Exp In Voice Engineer
Yrs of exp in RTC Voice support work :
Responsible on privilege accounts and end-user accounts (creation, modification, reinstate, and revocation) excluding NICE NTR Voice Recording systems.
- The Resident Technicians will perform RTC Voice support work including move, add and change (collectively called â€œMAC(s)â€). Company will utilize these technicians for tasks relating to various voice and video equipment in office such as performing equipment health checks and phone replacement. These technicians must be able to do other related tasks within the voice team. The Resident Technicians are required to provide a completion report for each MAC work performed for Company.
- In the event that the Resident Technicians are on vacation or medical leave, Vendor must provide, at no additional cost to Company, a replacement that is at least as qualified, experienced and capable to fulfil the same requirements and responsibilities. In the event Vendor cannot provide a replacement or backfill on any Business Day, Vendor shall not charge the Company on such vacant period.
- Vendor shall conduct all necessary background screening prior and ensure that the Resident Technician passed all the checks and screenings before assigning to the Company. Vendor must actively manage these Resident Technicians to ensure that their skills and knowledge are kept up-to-date.
- Vendor will comply with all local applicable labour laws and regulations.
- Company will instruct and prioritize the work activities of the Resident Technicians.
- The Resident Technicians will be based in Hong Kong, India, Japan and Singapore. They are also required to remote support to all Company locations across Asia Pacific region.
- The Lead Resident Technician will be based in Singapore and will help to manage the Resident Technicians and the RTC Voice operations with reference to the scope of work defined in this SOW.
- The Service Hours vary with the position and are set forth in below paragraph 17 under the same section, from Monday to Friday (excluding local statutory public holidays). The Resident Technicians are also required to provide support outside of Service Hours from time to time as necessary and compensate either by extra overtime charge or time-off during Service Hours, subject to mutually agreed by both Parties prior to delivery of such request.
Skills: Voice Engineer, System Admin, System Administrator, Network Admin, System Engineer
Experience: 5.00-15.00 Years