Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentralis the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Employee Success Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: Volume Recruitment Specialist
RingCentral is looking for a Volume Recruitment Specialist to support an organization’s recruitment department specifically for sales and tech. The Volume Recruitment team is supporting our SALES and GSS stakeholders to fill all needed positions and find the right people for the operations.
Daily responsibilities and duties of Recruitment Specialist includes:
- End to end recruitment process
- Source applicants via different channels either online, referrals or offsite events
- Collate leads and input generated leads in the applicant tracking system
- Paper screen all incoming applications
- Verify qualifications of the candidates through phone screening
- Schedule and invite candidates for Interview
- Conduct first level of interview
- Endorse candidates to Operations team for next level of interview
- Create and send daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Handle and recruit both for agent and support requirements
- Conceptualize and implement strategic recruiting initiatives to support hiring needs
- Attend career fairs, partner with local companies for job caravan purposes
- Manage and calibrate with stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A 4-year course college graduate (Human Resources, Psychology, or any business-related courses)
- With at least 2-3 years of work experience in recruitment
- Result driven individual with ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adhere to strict deadlines
- Proficient in MS Computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
RingCentral’s Employee Success team recruits, supports, and rewards the talented people who are reimagining the world of communications. You’ll be part of a team that partners with business-unit leaders and provides world-class HR support. The ES team also refines and improves our Total Rewards program—an innovative, holistic package of benefits that provides RingCentral employees with the tools, resources, and environment they need to grow their careers and do the best work of their lives.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success, and you’ll be at the forefront of those efforts. We are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.